Get Peace of Mind
Our air conditioner maintenance agreement provides you with regular system upkeep. It’s a twice-annual planned check-up. We come out and maintenance your system to make sure everything is running properly.
- Wash & Clean Condenser Coil
- Oil The Motors
- Check Refrigerant Levels
- Flush Drain Line
- Check Amp Ratings
- And much more…..
This air conditioner maintenance agreement is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the Federal Government Energy Star recommendations.
An air conditioner maintenance agreement will keep your unit running at its peak.
For Preventative Maintenance coupon see our Coupon page.
How Our A/C Maintenance Agreement Works
How does the maintenance agreement improve the health of my air conditioning / heating system and my pocketbook?
- Two annual check-ups of your heating and cooling system allow for minor issues to be diagnosed and resolved before they can cause a problem during extreme weather, especially Florida’s summer heat.
- It comes with a one year “warranty” on repairs to the heating / cooling system. If the same part fails within the year, it’s at our expense, not yours.*
- Our Performance Guarantee. Once we’ve tuned-up your heating / cooling system, you can rest assured for thirty days. Should it fail for a reason we missed, you won’t be charged a cent for labor.**
- You receive a 10% agreement discount for repairs (parts & labor). Over time, this deduction will most likely pay for the cost of purchasing the agreement. ***
- You save on system replacement. When it’s time to replace your air conditioning system, maintenance agreement members receive a 5% discount.***
- Maintenance Agreement Check-Up Scheduling. We’ll keep track of your check-ups and contact you to schedule a convenient appointment time.
(see disclaimers below)
* Exception: If a repair is covered under the manufacturer warranty, that warranty applies.
** Performance Guarantee qualification details: Repairs noted by technician during service but declined by customer do not qualify. Should the system being serviced fail within thirty days of that service for a reason we did not document, you are not charged the labor to make the repair. Airprompt will repair the unit and waive the labor charges and diagnostic fee. The Performance Guarantee is not valid on systems that are 10 years or older.
*** Emergency service after normal business hours will be charged at normal rates.
The Most Common Factor Surrounding Indoor Air Quality Is Your Air Conditioning AND Ductwork Systems
TOP TEN REASONS TO HAVE YOUR AIR DUCTS SANITIZED
- Installation of a new high efficiency heating and cooling system—you don’t want to blow dirt, debris, and dust through new coils
- Allergy and/or asthma symptoms are aggravated
- Pets dander accumulation
- Reduction of interior dust
- Ductwork has been inactive for two or more years
- Rodent and other pest infiltration
- Microbial growth inside: mold, fungus, algae, bacterial, etc.
- Odors from Ducts and air handler
- A video inspection shows dirt and debris in Ducts
- Routine maintenance to improve indoor air quality
The average six room house collects over 40 pounds of dust each year.
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF SICK HOMES
- Hay Fever
- Dry Throat
- Eye Irritations
- Chronic Upper Respiratory Infections
- Indoor air has been found to be up to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air.
- Children and the elderly are more likely than others to be affected by polluted indoor air.
- The American College of Allergy and Immunology has found that house dust is the major cause of allergies in persons with year round complaints.
- 50% of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air coming from Ductwork.
- 90% of homes have indoor air quality issues and the EPA ranks indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 health risks. 55 million allergy and asthma sufferers can benefit from clearer indoor air.
Schedule Your Duct
Call (727) 844-7893 or use the
mini-contact form to schedule
Indoor Air Quality
Symptoms of indoor air quality issues can be odors, dust issues, uncontrolled humidity. To you this can mean allergies, asthma and generally an unhealthy environment for you and your family. Airprompt Heating / Air Conditioning, Inc. has the tools and skills to help with indoor air quality issues.
New research on indoor air quality reveals the startling fact that merely walking on your home’s carpet can release potentially harmful particles into the air. These particles, when inhaled, lodge themselves in your lungs, potentially contributing to health problems like asthma. The most surprising finding of the research? That walking on carpet and sitting on furniture released as many fine particles as vacuuming.
This research hints at a much larger problem: poor indoor air quality in the homes of most consumers. Most homes harbor an alarming assortment of potentially toxic chemicals and substances. Carpet particles, as mentioned in this research, are usually made from synthetic fibers derived from petroleum. Their impact on the lungs is largely unknown.
At Airprompt Heating / Air Conditioning, Inc, we provide only the best when it comes to products to make your home a healthy home. The quality of the air in your home can also affect the performance of your heating and air conditioning equipment, and have an impact on your heating and cooling bills each month.
For Honest, Prompt
& Reliable Service
Call (727) 844-7893 or use the
mini-contact form to schedule
What are UV lights?
Ultraviolet or (UV) light is the newest tool to be used for improving indoor air quality. Although the technology has been around since 1939, it has just recently been used in residential heating air conditioning equipment. For years it has been used in the food preparation and medical fields, because of its well-known benefit for killing bacteria and viruses.
Now this benefit is available to everyone.
How do UV lights work?
These lights work by shining an intense UV light on indoor particles that pass through your heating and air conditioning system. UV light acts as a disinfectant by penetrating and reacting with the DNA of any airborne microorganism. This reaction permanently alters the DNA, causing the loss of its ability to reproduce, therefore rendering the microbe harmless.
This will leave your air free of harmful microorganisms that can lead to allergies, asthma.
Cleaning your indoor air
This intense UV light kills all harmful organisms that pass by through it, to include bacteria and viruses as well as the common cold and other more dangerous illnesses such as Legionella. Mold and mold spores that travel throughout the house are killed by UV light. Many of these harmful microorganisms either, pass through or live within, your central heating and air conditioning system, making it an ideal place for put UV light placement.
What are the benefits of UV lights?
A UV lights ability to kill harmful microorganisms that live or flow through your heating and air conditioning system will greatly benefit the indoor air quality in your home. Persistent odors in a home can also be reduced with the use of UV lights.
Overall efficiency and operation of your air conditioning system will also benefit. UV lights are placed near the indoor coil of an air conditioning system that will inhibit any biological growth on them. It is this biological growth on the coils that will lead to other particulates, dirt dust and dander, to stick to them and will significantly reduce the systems efficiency.
A system efficiency lose of 20% or more can occur with a dirty coil and will get worse as the system gets older. This will cause poor performance of your heating and air conditioning system, increased utility bills and will shorten the life of the equipment.
Having a UV light installed just to protect and clean the indoor coil can well be worth the installation cost.
Get your UV light installed
No matter the age or condition of your current forced air heating and air conditioning system, there is a UV lights air disinfection system that is right for you. Our technicians will come in, clean and evaluate your current system, then recommend and install the UV system that is most appropriate for your needs. Within hours you can have cleaner healthier air for years to come.